THE TEMPLE SUNRISE
THE PRIVATE TOUR – NOT A JOIN-IN TOUR
Sunrise is truly magical at Angkor Wat. Sit and reflect and get that iconic photo of the reflection of the temple on the water. After sunrise, you will walk with your trained and knowledgeable guide through three significant temples: the state temple of the Khmer empire Angkor Wat, Bayon temple and Ta Prohm temple. To end your morning, enjoy lunch with a local family.
- Start time – 4:45am
- Finish time– Approx. 1pm
- Meeting place/ Pick up – Your accommodation in SR city
- Temples include– Angkor Wat, Bayon, and Ta Prohm temple.
- Transportation – Tuk Tuk
- Lunch – You will have lunch at a local family nearby the temple
At 4:45 am your guide and tuktuk driver will be in the lobby of your hotel. Your guide will bring you to the ticket office (if you don’t have a ticket yet) before heading to the temple for sunrise. You will start with the sunrise at Angkor Wat temple. Truly magnificent. This will be followed by a tour of this state temple of the Khmer empire.Your guide will walk with you through this ancient place, sharing stories that will bring it to life for you. After the first tour, there will be an opportunity for breakfast at a nice restaurant in front of the temple (or you can have your hotel take-away breakfast at the restaurant by just ordering a nice coffee or fruit juice). The next temple will be Bayon temple. This is followed by a coconut/fruit break before moving on to the last temple, Ta Prohm temple, still buried in the jungle. To end your adventure, enjoy an authentic Khmer lunch with a local family.
PRICE & INCLUSION
For a private tour for:
- 1 person the price is $ 110 USD / person
- 2 people the price is $ 63 USD / person
- 3 – 4 people the price is $ 49 USD / person
- 5 – 10 people the price is $ 41 USD / person
- More than 10 people, we can discuss the price with the request
This Price Included:
- Private licenced & experienced English speaking guide
- Tuktuk transportation with pick up and drop off
- Lunch with a local family
- Pure drinking water
- Coconut/fruit for snack
- Fair payment to all local service people
This price not included:
- Entrance temple ticket
With one entrance ticket, you can go into every temple inside Siem Reap Angkor archeological park. You are invited to purchase whichever ticket will best suit your needs: 1 day ( $37), 3 days ($62), or 7 days ($72)
TRAVEL WITH CHILDREN
We are happy to welcome children and offer a free tour for children aged 5 years old and under. And we will discount 20% for children aged 6 – 10 years old.
Ta Prom Temple
- Sunrise at the world’s largest religious monument
- Licensed & experienced temple guide to fully appreciate Angkor Wat, Bayon temple and Ta Prohm temple
- Lunch with a local family