INTRO TO CITY
THE PRIVATE TOUR – NOT A JOIN-IN TOUR
Why not start your visit in Siem Reap with a short tour to get your bearings and enjoy some local flavours? This city is full of historical stories, local beliefs, local night markets and a famous pub street for tourists to enjoy. Explore it all with a trained and experienced local guide.
- Start time – 4:30 pm
- Finish time– Approx 8:30 pm
- Meeting place/ Pick up – Your accommodation in SR city
- Places include– Wat Domnak, Preah Ang Chek Preah Angchom, Local night market, Pubstreet
- Transportation – Tuk Tuk
- Dinner – Dinner at a nice restaurant in Town
At 4:00 pm your guide and tuk tuk driver will pick you up from your hotel and head out to visit two active Buddhist temples inside the city. Next we will go to a local night market not usually seen by tourists. You will have a chance to taste some regional food. Then we will go to have dinner at a nice local restaurant. After dinner, your guide will show you around pubstreet and the noon night market. The evening ends back at your accommodation.
PRICE & INCLUSION
For a private tour for:
- 1 person the price is $ 70 USD / person
- 2 people the price is $ 45 USD / person
- 3 – 4 people the price is $ 40 USD / person
- 5 – 10 people the price is $ 35 USD / person
- More than 10 people, we can discuss the price with the request
Local Guide (Meal ) $ 37 USD Dinner, Tasting street Food & cocktail $ 17 USD / person Tuk Tuk $ 12.5 USD Water, donating to pagoda& Others $ 3 USD
This price included:
- Taste the food in every places
- Experienced English speaking Guide
- Private Tuk Tuk transportation with pick up and drop off
- Pure drinking water
- Fair payment to all involved service person
TRAVEL WITH CHILDREN
We are happy to welcome children and offer a free tour for children aged 5 years old and under. And we will discount 20% for children aged 6 – 10 years old.
Active Buddhist Temple
- The Highlight of The city
- Local night market and pubstreet.
- Active buddhist temple
- Strine of local belief