CYCLING TO ANGKOR
THE PRIVATE TOUR – NOT A JOIN-IN TOUR
No doubt that Angkor Wat is the greatest architectural temple in the world with the moat surrounding and covered by the jungle making it an even more magical place. Get yourself on the bicycle with a freedom to travel on the pathway through the magical jungle of the Angkor archeological park. You will have a chance to visit both the main temple and the hidden temple in the jungle. We are the locals with a lot of experience of cycling with different types of tourists and our expertise of cycling means that we can balance the cycling, sightseeing and rest time for you. I believe cycling to Angkor will be a life memorable experience for you.
- Start time – 7:00 am
- Finish time– Approx 1:00 pm
- Distance– Approx 30 km
- Meeting place/ Pick up – Your accommodation in SR city
- Temple Include– Prasat Chrong, Bayon Temple, Preah Khan, Tanei and Taprom temple
- Transportation – Pick up by van and get on the bike at the least traffic place.
- Lunch – You will have lunch at a local family nearby the temple
At 7:00 am your guide will pick you up by van with the bike on the van to buy the temple ticket. Your guide will bring you to the ticket office. You will buy a temple ticket and your driver and guide will set up the bike for you to start cycling. Your guide will mostly ride you through the quiet off road to the jungle of Angkor. You will cycle through the river moat of the temple and the fist temple to visit is Prasat Chrong and then you will cycle to Bayon temple. And then you will cycle through the jungle to Preah Khan temple and then follow by Tanei temple in the jungle. The last temple is Tarom temple. After this temple you will cycle to have lunch at a local restaurant. While you are having lunch your driver puts the bike back in the Van and when you finish lunch , you will come back to the hotel by Van.
PRICE & INCLUSION
For a private tour for:
- 1 person the price is $ 125 USD / person
- 2 people the price is $ 75 USD / person
- 3 – 4 people the price is $ 60 USD / person
- 5 – 10 people the price is $ 50 USD / person
- More than 10 people, we can discuss the price with the request
This price included:
- Private experienced English speaking Guide
- The mountain bike
- A van to pick up and drop off from the hotel
- Pure drinking water
- Coconut break and fruits for snack
- Fair payment to all involved service person
This price not include:
- Entrance temple ticket
For one entrance ticket, you can go into every temple inside Siem Reap Angkor archaeological park. You are free to buy whichever ticket will best suit your needs: 1 day ( $37), 3 days ($62), or 7 days ($72 )
TRAVEL WITH CHILDREN
We are happy to welcome children for the ride if you are sure that your children can ride the mountain bike.
- Cycle in the jungle pathway
- Hidden temple in the jungle
- Juggle view of the Angkor archeological park