THE ANGKOR WAT TEMPLE
THE PRIVATE TOUR – NOT A JOIN-IN TOUR
Witness the world’s biggest religious temple, rich with fine art sculptures & carvings. Uncover the ancient legendary temples, and the royal palace of the most powerful Khmer king hidden in the jungle. Your local guide will uncover the meaningful symbols of each ruin while also bringing a current perspective to this icon of the kingdom of wonder. Enjoy lunch with a local family near the temple.
- Start time – 7:30 am
- Finish time– Approx. 2:30pm
- Meeting place/ Pick up – Your accommodation in SR city
- Temples include– Angkor Wat, Bayon, Bapon, Phimean Askas, Royal Palace, Tanei and Ta Prohm temple.
- Transportation – Tuk Tuk
- Lunch – You will have lunch at a local family nearby the temple
At 7:30 am your guide and tuktuk driver will be in the lobby of your hotel. You will begin at the ticket office (if you don’t have a ticket yet) on the way to the temple. By starting at this time, your guide will bring you the opposite way from other tourists so that you can enjoy a quiet environment to explore each temple. You will start with the temple with the tree called Ta Prohm and then go on to a small hidden temple in the jungle nearby called Tanei temple. Next you will tour the big city of the Khmer empire. This is a group of temples near each other including the Royal Palace, Phimean Akas, Bapon and Bayon temples. You will have a coconut/fruit break during this visit. Not far from this temple, enjoy an authentic Khmer lunch with a local family. After lunch you will visit the biggest and last temple which is Angkor Wat Temple.
PRICE & INCLUSION
For a private tour for:
- 1 person the price is $ 105 USD / person
- 2 people the price is $ 62 USD / person
- 3 – 4 people the price is $ 48 USD / person
- 5 – 10 people the price is $ 41 USD / person
- More than 10 people, we can discuss the price with the request
This price included:
- Private licensed English speaking Guide
- Lunch with local family
- Private Tuktuk transportation with pick up and drop off
- Pure drinking water
- Coconut break and fruits for snack
- Fair payment to all involved service person
This price not included:
- Entrance temple ticket
With one entrance ticket, you can go into every temple inside Siem Reap Angkor archeological park. You are invited to purchase whichever ticket will best suit your needs: 1 day ( $37), 3 days ($62), or 7 days ($72)
TRAVEL WITH CHILDREN
We are happy to welcome children and offer a free tour for children aged 5 years old and under. And we will discount 20% for children aged 6 – 10 years old.
Angkor Wat Temple
- The world’s largest religious monument
- Visiting the state temple of the Khmer empire, the hidden temple, Legendary temple, Royal Palace of the big city, Smiling stone face temple and Ta Prohm, the temple ruin with the tree on the top, all with an experienced, English speaking guide
- Lunch with a local family