7 DAYS TOUR
THE PRIVATE TOUR – NOT A JOIN-IN TOUR
For a 6 days time tour in Siem Reap, we will take you to the main highlight tours that mix together with temple, city, killing field history, Local life living on the water at Tonle Sap Lake and local village experience. We try to connect you with locals as much as possible so that you can explore Siem Reap a little bit deeper. To suit your stay and tour you can tell us your arrival day and departure, we will craft the tour through your time staying here.
The 1st Day (Arrival Day)
For the arrival day we will pick you up and bring you to your hotel and welcome you with a welcome dinner if you arrive before dinner time. Our guide will give you a summary introduction to Siem Reap, Cambodia and brief you on the tours itinerary. If you arrive early this first day we will bring you to some short visit through your time.
The 2nd Day
You will do the temple tour (optional sunrise) with the main temples in Siem Reap. You will visit Angkor Wat Temple, Bayon Temple(big smiling face temple) followed by a few nearby temples called Baphon, Phimeanakas, Royal Palace and Palilay temple and the last temple for the morning is Ta Prohm Temple. You will have lunch at a local family. You will taste real Khmer food cooked by locals. Back to the hotel and take a short rest and continue with the city tour. You will visit the local active buddhism temple, folklore(Preah Angchek Preah Angchom), local night market and finish by the pub street and night market.
The 3rd Day
Today, we will bring you to the temple again for another day for temple exploration with a few temples in the jungle. There will be Preah Khan, Neakpon and Prerub temple. After lunch you will go on the killing field tour with our killing field historical guide. His name is Soun Rotana. He was a former khmer rouge child soldier and he is a landmine survivor. He will bring you to the War Museum, Killing pagoda and Apopo landmine museum. After the tour, you will say goodbye to Soun and go for dinner. After dinner you will go to see the Phare Circus. The circus will finish at 9:30pm. You can come back to the hotel or enjoy the pubstreet a little bit longer.
The 4th Day
Another day at the temple but it will be outside Siem Reap Town with the most beautiful fine art pink temple called Banteay Srei temple and followed by the Rolous group of temples that was the first temple of Khmer empire. You will have lunch with your guide near the temple and after finishing with the temple tour you will go straight to the Tonle Sap lake and cruiSE around the floating village. You will see Cambodians living on the water, crocodile farm, and Finish with Sunset on the Lake. You will come back to town for a nice dinner with your guide and you either enjoy pub street again or go back to the hotel depending on your energy.
The 5th Day
The Day outside Siem Reap town to the Koh Ke temple. You will go there by car to the northeast of Siem Reap around 120 km from Siem Reap town. You will see the complete different style of temple architecture at this Koh Ker group of temples and you can explore Cambodia in the further destination beside Siem Reap. You will enjoy lunch in the local restaurant nearby the temple. On the way back you will visit the Beng Mealea Temple that is the sample of the Angkor Wat temple. Followed by a long day outside Siem Reap you and your guide will enjoy dinner at a Marum restaurant in Siem Reap Town.
The 6th Day
The Day outside Siem Reap town again to the Preah Vihear Temple. Your guide will bring you around this temple on the mountain peak and enjoy your packed lunch after the tour. You will go there by car to the north of Siem Reap to Thailand’s border around 220 km from Siem Reap town. On the way back you will visit Pol Pot ‘s grave and Tamok’s House to understand deeper about the Khmer rouge history. Followed by a long day outside Siem Reap you and your guide will enjoy dinner at a Pu Restaurant in Siem Reap Town.
The 7th Day (Departure Day)
Today if you have some time in Siem Reap your guide can also bring you to some short visit for shopping. You could visit the old market, Artisans D’Angkor and Silk farm .Your guide will bring you to the airport and say goodbye to you.
PRICE & INCLUSION
For a private tour for:
- 1 person the price is $ 980 USD / person
- 2 people the price is $ 650 USD / person
- 3 – 10 people the price is $ 500 USD / person
- More than 10 people, we can discuss the price with the request
This price included:
- Private licensed English speaking Guide
- Temple ticket for Angkor Archeological park (3 days $62)
- temple ticket to Koh Ke $10 / person & Beng Mealea $ 5 / person
- Temple ticket to Preah Vihear temple $10 / person and Tamok House $2 / person
- Private TukTuk / Car transportation
- Boat ticket ($20 / Boat)
- Phare Circus Show ($20 / person)
- Ticket to War Museum ($ 6 / person), Killing Pagoda($ 3 / person), APOPO($ 8 / person)
- Meal and soft drink everyday
- Pure drinking water and snack all tour days
- Fair payment to all involved service person
This price not included:
- Fruit shake or any alcohol drink at the every meal time
TRAVEL WITH CHILDREN
We are happy to welcome children and offer a free tour for children aged 5 years old and under. And we will discount 20% for children aged 6 – 10 years old.
Angkor Wat Temple
The Killing Field Pagoda
Preah Vihear Temple
Koh Ker Temple
- Day 1 – Arrival day with welcome dinner/Lunch and brief itinerary tour summary
- Day 2 – Ancient history, culture and civilization of Khmer empire, Siem Reap city introduction
- Day 3 – Ancient history, culture and civilization of Khmer empire, Killing field history, Circus Show (Art and Music)
- Day 4 – Ancient history, culture and civilization of Khmer empire, Local life on floating village
- Day 5 – Ancient history, culture and civilization of Khmer empire, Local life outside Siem Reap
- Day 6 – Ancient history, culture and civilization of Khmer empire, Killing Field History
- Day 7 – Departure day, souvenir shopping