2 DAYS TOURS
THE PRIVATE TOUR – NOT A JOIN-IN TOUR
For 2 full days time in Siem Reap, we will take you to the main highlight tours that mix together with temple, city and killing field history for you. We try to connect you with locals as much as possible so that you can explore Siem Reap a little bit deeper.
The 1st Full Day
You will do the temple tour (optional sunrise) with the main temples in Siem Reap. You will visit Angkor Wat Temple, Bayon Temple(big smiling face temple) followed by a few nearby temples called Baphon, Phymean Akas, Royal Palace and Palilay temple and the last temple for the morning is Ta Prohm Temple. You will have lunch at a local family. You will taste real Khmer food cooked by locals. Back to the hotel and you can enjoy your own time. And we will pick up you for the circus performance at 7:00.
The 2nd full Day
We will bring you to the local active buddhist temple and follow by the local folklore. And then you will go on the killing field tour with our killing field historical guide. His name is Soun Rotana. He was a former khmer rouge child soldier and he is a landmine survivor. He will bring you to the War Museum and Killing pagoda. we will drop you at your hotel or the restaurant for your lunch.
At 3:40PM we will pick up you for floating village by Car.
PRICE & INCLUSION
For a private tour for:
- 1 person the price is $ 325 USD / person
- 2 people the price is $ 173 USD / person
- 3 – 4 people the price is $ 122 USD / person
- 5 – 10 People the price is $ 103 USD / person
- More than 10 people, we can discuss the price with the request
This price included:
- Private licensed English speaking Guide
- Private TukTuk transportation for temple tour
- Private car for floating Village
- Meal (Lunch & Dinner) and soft drink everyday
- Pure drinking water and snack all tour days
- Fair payment to all involved service person
This price not included:
- Boat Ticket for floating Village ($25 USD / person)
- Temples ticket ( $37 USD / day ticket)
- Phare. Circus performance Ticket
- Ticket to War Museum ($ 6 / person), Killing Pagoda($ 3 / person )
- Your own meal
TRAVEL WITH CHILDREN
We are happy to welcome children and offer a free tour for children aged 5 years old and under. And we will discount 20% for children aged 6 – 10 years old.
Active Buddhist Temple
Angkor Wat Temple
Ta Prom Temple
Killing Field Historical Guide
- Day 1 – Ancient history, culture and civilization of Khmer empire. Circus performance
- Day 2 – City tour, Killing field history & Floating Village